Wednesday 2 November 2016

Answering My Research Question

Ansering my research question , i had to find ways to create 3D forms and the one way i could think of is lost wax casting . This is a technique  that  i really enjoy using , it requires a lot of patience and practice. I first had to create tools in which i can use to carve in the wax the way i want to. I feel like this technique brings more life and form to a jewellery piece. In my project i also wanted do jewellery that resembles unity , some of the things i used are chain links and the use of mixed materials which portray unity.

 Pinterest Link below

https://za.pinterest.com/teezysabotage/jewellery-design/

1 comment:

  1. Are these pictures of your work? It would be nice to see pictures of your own wax pieces and tools that you made.

    ReplyDelete